Monday, March 10, 2008

Pictures of Ben

Here are some of my favorite pictures of Ben... from birth to now! Hope you enjoy them.
This was taken the night Ben was born. I think it has to be my favorite picture!! I had to have a spinal block during my section, which meant afterwards I had to lay flat for 4hrs to keep from getting a spinal headach. During that time, the nurses brought Ben to me. I laid him next to me so I could see him but after a while, he started to cry. Les picked him up and cuddled him. This is how I found them when I was able to finally sit up. It was so sweet!! I was such a proud mommy when Ben was born. I was in shock that I had such a beautiful baby!! Here are a couple of pictures that we took in the hospital of sweet Ben.


















We had lots of family who was anxous to meet him!! I don't think Johnny new exactly what to do with him! lol! But that's OK... Neither did we!! lol!!









When we got home, we had more family who wanted to meet him! As you can tell, I am blessed with a large, loving family!










Last year was Ben's first Thanksgiving and Christmas. Les didn't want to get him out AT ALL!! But, I talked him into letting us go to some family functions! :)












When Ben was 3 weeks old, we took him to Dejavu Photography in Mathiston to have some pictures done. Sarah and Melissa did so good! Here are a couple!!

























In these next pictures he was 1 month old.

























When Ben turned 2 months, he started smiling! He has the most adorable smile I have ever seen!! In order to make him smile I have to kiss under is neck.














Now Ben is 3 months!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are pretty good at this blogging thing!! That picture of Les & Ben is so sweet!! The one where you finally raised up after the csection.

HeatherLynn said...

Awww, I am so glad you did the photo montage from birth to now...I am planning on doing that next month for the Pres man's big birthday :)
You are such a wonderful mother!