Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My first official Mother's Day...

So... I now have a new favorite holiday!! MOTHER'S DAY! It was the best! We started the weekend out going to Jeff's birthday party at Trace Way. The next day for Mother's Day we went to church in Mathiston and participated in the baby dedication. Ben was so good.. I was so happy!Then we went to eat Mexican in Starkville. And last... we went to Winona and had a great visit with the "in-laws". Even though I had to work that night... this year's Mother's Day is one to top!!











1 comments:

HeatherLynn said...

You guys look so great in these pictures! I'm loving your hair cut like that! Ben is too precious for words. I can't believe how big he's getting. It seems like yesterday that you were still pregnant with him.
Thanks for the comments on the froggie pool. I saw it and thought it was adorable and had to have it!
Good luck on your diet girl. I am in the same boat with you!!! I'll be your cheerleader :)
Love ya girlie