Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Life on a diet...

OK... so for those of you who care, I said I would keep you updated on the diet. Thus far I have lost 13 POUNDS!!! I am so glad to see my hard work is paying off! It is real hard to stick with a diet when you have a husband who can eat WHATEVER he wants and not gain an ounce! But I must say, Les is being very supportive. When I started my diet, I had a heart to heart with him. He has never had a weight problem so doesn't truely understand the "big deal" with losing weight. Whenever I used to "be on a diet" he would say, "why... you look good to me". Although that is very sweet, it is not very helpfull! lol! But this time is different. He tells me everyday how good I look and his favortie thing to say is, "you look like you have lost more weight from this morning!". I love him so much!
I have been allowing myself 20 grams of fat and 1000 cal a day. It has been easier than I thought it would be. For exercise, I have been cleaning house... which makes Les very happy... and painting my bedroom, bathroom and soon my livingroom. I have also been playing in my flower bed (which looks great). Once it stops raining, Ben and I will be walking in the afternoons.
Please continue to pray for me that I stay on my diet! lol! Thanks for the support!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats great!! Keep at it girl! You can do it!!...Want to come paint my house...for exercise..you know..LOL