Monday, May 5, 2008

Let the diet begin...

Okay... Ben is almost 6 months old and I haven't lost a pound since his birth!!! It is time for a change!!!! My diet officially starts today! I am telling everyone this for 2 reasons... #1: I will need all the words of encouragement that you can give and #2: If I am unusually cranky... well you know! I will keep an update posted on the weight loss... as if you would care... but it makes me feel better to have support. Even if it is across cyberspace!! Wish me luck... and pray for Les (it won't be easy for him either!).

1 comments:

HeatherLynn said...

First of all, good luck!!! I have not lost a pound in 8 months and he is one now, so I know how you feel! It is so hard to lose weight, and I am just very discouraged right now. I hope you do well, and now that it is sunny weather, maybe that will be easier for both of us to reach our goals! I am going to start trying (harder) to do something about it! I hope you do well girlie!