Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Fun...

Last year Les had to work on Halloween so I took Benjamin to Winona and Mathiston by myself. We were so excited when he didn't have to work this year!
We first went to Winona and had lunch at Les' grandmother's house. We visited for a couple of hours and Benjamin... being the nosey little boy he is... had a blast exploring the house and yard.
Then we went to Mathiston First Baptist's Fall Festival. We had such a great time but Benjamin's favorite part was going back to GiGi and Papa's house and playing with all the toys they have for him.
All in all it was a great trip!

"I don't know why I bother..." lol!


Sneeky face...


Les' dad (pawpaw), Benjamin and Les. I love this picture.



Playing with pawpaw.








Mimi is so funny!


"You want me to WHAT?"


"Take him on THAT slide??"


Yep... talked him into it!


"Wwwweeee"


Me and my baby!


As close to a family photo as we could get.


Dustin... the MFB youth leader.


Yum Yum... icing!


"No no... I can get it"!


His favorite part of the day... playing at GiGi and Papa's.


Good day!

0 comments: