Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Just an old film camera...

I found my dad's old Canon AE-1 camera that he bought new in 1981. He let me borrow it and I have been snapping pictures with it ever since. It is a manual adjust, which has taken some getting used to, but once I did, I don't know how I took pictures without it!
Some of the pictures are a little blurry because my "subjects" wouldn't stay still! There is also a little orange tint to some of them due to the lighting in the rooms and the fact that I was not using a flash. There will be more to come!!

I love this one.


He wanted out of his seat!


I love how dark his eyes look in this one. They are normally a beautiful blue but I love them here too.


Using his big boy spoon.





Needed a bath after that!





Just another normal day.





Playing hard!


My silly man! He gets it from his daddy! ha


"Show me your GGGRRR face"!


He loves his daddy!





My handsome hubby! It is so blurry because he was rocking.


Going to pick the pumpkins.


It was too muddy for him to get down.





"5 little pumpkins"... that was all that made it through the rain!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Krissy...I am just amazed that our old camera still works! :-) But most of all...I am so glad you found it and wanted to use it. Nursing may not be your only calling!!
Love you all so much!!
GiGi

Kristen Gilliland-Griffin said...

Ha... well the manual adjust has taken some getting used to but I really love how the pictures have that "vintage" look to them. Who knows... maybe one day I'll have a studio! :-)
Love you Mama (aka GiGi)