Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bunches of Pictures!!...

OK... so I know it has been a while since I have posted pictures but we have just had so much going on!! First, we had a great Mothers Day even though I worked... can't beat time-and-a-half!! Then Les and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary on June 6th! And everyday life has gotten so much more exciting now that I have a walking, talking (well sort of) toddler. Never a dull day in our house, but we LOVE IT!! So here it is... the long awaited picture show. Love you all! Enjoy!

My sassy little man in his cute little PJs.


Les riding Ben's tricycle down the drive-way.


And I wonder where my son got all his silliness!! I guess it's genetic!! But boy do I love him!!


Benjamin tellin his daddy that he was too big for the bike... in "Benglish" of coarse.


Playing in the rocks.


"Oooo your in trouble"!!


While we were getting ready to go get my plants for the flower garden we let Ben play in the truck... he loves to pretend to drive and isn't strong enough to make the gear shift move. After a few minutes he got kinda quiet... an if you have kids you know what that means! I opened the door to find him happily enjoying the cookies I had packed for him... THE WHOLE THING!!! Oh well... he was quiet! :)


He didn't like the conversation I guess.


He was putting his fingers in his ears.


Watch out... he's got a stick!


Yes... I had to dig that rock out of his mouth later!


I'm gonna get 'cha!!!


Our alpha-humming bird! He guards the feeder from other humming birds! Les named him Fred.


My pretty man!


Our house...


Daddy putting his shoes on.


His guilty face...


Playin with the stick in the mud.



He might have eaten a little dirt...


All boy!!!


"No daddy... I wasn't eating that dirt!"


"If I had a hammer"...


Yes... that is a battle wound on his head!! I promise I don't beat my child!


Yum Yum!


Cheetos, cheetos everywhere!!


Laid back in his toddler bed... he still won't sleep in it all night though...


Cuddlin' in daddy's chair!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!
Thanks sooo much for posting them, Krissy. Can't wait to see yall tomorrow!!
Tell Ben GiGi has him a surprise!!!

Love you ALL!!

Mom/GiGi