Monday, March 2, 2009

Let it snow...

I was scheduled to work Sun in Starkville but at the last minute my shift was cancelled. I think God had a hand in that because Sunday turned out the be the BEST day!! Les and I bundled Benjamin up and played in the snow all morning. It was Ben's first "real" snow. As you can see we got a lot of fresh, powdery snow! We had so much fun! Here are some picutres of the day.

After playing in the snow he needed some sweet tea!


Les bought these for me last year! Aren't they cute!


Benjamin and daddy ready to go down the hill!


Les had more fun than Ben... he went down the hill SEVERAL times!


Me and Ben after going down the hill.


Yes... we took apart the wheel-barrell to slide down in.


My pretty boy!


We couldn't find his gloves... so daddy gave him his!


He wasn't sure what to think about all this white cold stuff!


This is how much snow we got!

0 comments: