Sunday, April 20, 2008

My John Deere Men...

Yesterday, we went to town to pick up some things after I got off work and Les wanted to go by Scruggs... aka the John Deere store! They have some cute western wear for children! We got Ben the most adorable John Deere hat! It looks just like Les'!! They are so cute!!
Today was such a pretty day that Les decided to take Ben outside. They rode the 4-wheeler and lawnmower all day! Ben was so tired from spending the day with his daddy that he fell asleep on the 4-wheeler!









Ben is getting so big!!! Here are some more pictures of my Big Boy at 5 MONTHS!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new pictures! He looks just like Les with that John Deere cap on!!!!!!! I am so you and Ben got to see papaw and Jeffery yesterday. I know it meant a lot to them!

Talk To You Later!
Love,
GiGi

HeatherLynn said...

Here are my favorite pictures of your John Deere Men again! Just love that hat girl :)
Do not fret, Preston was around 6 months when he finally started crawling. I know what you mean though, I think he wasn't put down long enough to crawl either! haha
Can you believe my little guy will be the big 1 this Sunday??!! I just freakin' had him.....time flies too fast!
Love you girlie